Epson Printer ET-M3140 Setup, Software Driver Setup Download, User Manual, Wireless Setup and Net Setup Printer Scanner For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson EcoTank ET-M3170 A4 Elegant and also completely included, the EcoTank ET-M3170 includes four-in-one multifunctionality in a quick, resilient and power efficient printer. Developed for service, this printer features Epson’s Eco Container innovation for incredibly low printing expenses, saving you money and time.
Advanced business attributes The EcoTank ET-M3170 is loaded with sophisticated features that allow you to put the emphasis firmly on business and productivity. From the specific, efficient and also reliable PrecisionCore print head to onboard automatic double-sided printing, this trendy device will save you money and time. The generous 250 sheet feeder tray and separate automated record feeder enable you to minimise repeated print jobs, while the 6.1 cm colour touch screen makes set-up and automation a snap. Support your mobile labor force with Epson mobile printing applications and also Wi-Fi connection, or go with fast Ethernet for a top quality connection and also boosted print management.
Lower print prices with Eco Container innovation Each Eco Storage tank printer has a basic advantage over a similar laser. By changing toner with affordable bottled ink and also big, refillable storage tanks, you’ll slash your print expenses by up to 90% without jeopardizing print top quality. Premium Epson inks create extraordinary results for prints that make sure to impress, while you delight in real fill and fail to remember printing.Save energy and time There’s no need to lose time transforming supplies with an Eco Storage tank printer because you can publish essentially hundreds of web pages from every refill. You will not spend time waiting for your printer to warm up, as well as with mono print result rates at up to 39ppm, you’ll have the very first print in your hand quick. When assurance printing is very important, your mono Eco Tank printer comes with a 100,000-page service warranty. And also with a 95% power saving over an equivalent laser, the EcoTank ET-M3170 provides true sustainability.
Rocemonded Driver: Epson M-1170 Software Install and Driver Download
Epson ET-M3170 Initial Ink Charging:
- 111 EcoTank Pigment black ink bottle
[su_tabs style=”sharp”][su_tab title=”OS Compatible“]
Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (32/64-bit) / Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 Apple Common Update Mac OS X 10.0.x – 10.4.x / Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) / Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan) / Mac OS X 10.5.x – 10.8.x / Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) / macOS 10.12 (Sierra) / macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Epson ET-M3170 Specs
|Maximum Resolution||1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print|
|Print Speed||Black: 10 ppm|
Color: 4.5 ppm
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||3 pL|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||4 refillable ink tanks|
|Image Sensor||CIS Line Sensor|
|Optical Resolution||2400 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Color Depth||Color: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
Grayscale: 16-bit internal / 8-bit external
Black & White: 16-bit internal / 1-bit external
|Maximum Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
|Copy Speed||Black: 7.7 cpm|
Color: 3.7 cpm
|Number of Copies||Up to 20|
|Maximum Copy Size||8.5 x 11″ / 21.6 x 27.9 cm|
|Paper Handling||Input Tray|
|Paper Sizes||3.5 x 5″ to 8.5 x 47.2″ / 8.9 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 119.9 cm|
|Media Weight||Input Tray: 17-24 lb / 64-90 gsm|
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray: 100 sheets|
Output Tray: 30 sheets
|Special Media Support||Envelopes|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Direct Printing||Wi-Fi Direct|
SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
Google Cloud Print
Fire OS printing
Mopria Print Service
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
Mac OS X, macOS
|Control Panel||1.44″ / 3.65 cm color LCD|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5-0.3 A|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 13 W|
Off: 0.3 W
|Acoustics||Sound Power: 5.8 dB(A)|
Sound Pressure: 45 d(B)A
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C|
Humidity: 20 to 80%
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C|
Humidity: 5 to 85%
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Printing: 17.5 x 20.8 x 11.9″ / 44.5 x 52.8 x 30.2 cm|
Storage: 17.5 x 12 x 6.7″ / 44.5 x 30.5 x 17 cm
|Weight||11 lb / 5 kg|
|Package Weight||15.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 14.5 x 10.0″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Epson ET-M3170 Printer Driver Download
|Epson Product setup Windows 10/8/7/XP/ Vista (32/64-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|Epson Software Updater Windows 10/8/7/XP/ Vista (32/64-bit)||Download|
|Epson ET-M3170 Drivers Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (64-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|Epson ET-M3170 Drivers Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (32-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|Epson Scan 2 Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (32/64-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|Epson Universal Print Drivers Windows 10/8/7XP/Vista (32/64-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|EpsonNet Config SE ET-M3170 Drivers Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Software Epson Fax Utility Windows 10/8/7XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Download|
|Apple Common Update Mac OS X 10.0.x – 10.4.x / Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) / Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan) / Mac OS X 10.5.x – 10.8.x / Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) / macOS 10.12 (Sierra) / macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)||Download|
|Driver Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) / Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan) / Mac OS X 10.5.x – 10.8.x / Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) / macOS 10.12 (Sierra) / macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)||Download|
|Epson Scan 2 Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) / Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan) / Mac OS X 10.5.x – 10.8.x / Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) / macOS 10.12 (Sierra) / macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)||Download|
[su_spoiler title=”Epson ET-M3170 Setup For Windows” style=”modern-light”]
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows:
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.
To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account,
- select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
- See our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
[su_spoiler title=”Epson ET-M3170 Setup For Mac” style=”modern-light”]
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
[su_spoiler title=”Epson ET-M3170 Wireless Setup” style=”modern-light”]
How to connect an Epson ET-M3170 Series Wireless Printer
- Make sure you know your network name (SSID) and network password.
- For Direct USB Connection, Make sure the USB cable is connected on both ends of computer and the printer on the USB Port. (USB Cable is not included in the sales package)
The wireless printer can be “connected” via a wireless adapter installed in a computer or connected through a wireless router. To connect to your local network the printer must be set to settings compatible with your network. To set the settings on the adapter you must first connect to the printer in its current or default state.
Outline of the Process:
- Determine the settings of the printer
- Reset the settings to the default
- Configure a wireless computer or device to talk to the printer
- Set the printer to the desired settings
- Install the printer drivers and install the printer under Windows
Getting Initial Printer Settings
To setup an Epson wireless printer, you must get the current settings of the wireless printer by running the printer self test. To do this hold down the feed button while turning on the printer. The printer will print a list of initial settings including SSID (network ID), Mode (Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure), current IP address (default: 192.168.192.168)
The self test lets you know if your printer is operating properly. It checks the control circuits, printer mechanisms, print quality, control software version, and DIP switch settings.
This test is independent of any other equipment or software, so it is a good idea that run it when you first set up the printer. If the self test works correctly, it suggests the problem may be with the other equipment or the software, not the printer.
- To Run the Self Test
Make sure the printer is turned off and the roll paper cover is closed properly.
While holding down the FEED button, turn on the printer using the switch on the top front of the printer.
- The self-test prints the printer settings and then prints the following cuts the paper, and pauses.
- A sheet will print showing the MAC address, SSID, mode, wireless channel number, authorization method (None, WEP), Gateway (GW), IP address and IP assignment method.
- The network specific settings have been highlighted above.
- Check that the settings are reset by running the wireless card self-test, above.