Epson Printer ET-M2140 Setup, Software Driver Setup Download, User Manual, Wireless Setup and Net Setup Printer Scanner For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 A4 This is a reliable service printer that has a fashionable style, as well as it’s built to publish files at a quick rate while keeping top quality. The Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 A4 Mono Multifunction Inkjet Printer is manufactured to minimise printing expenses while increasing result, and also it can check, print and copy files easily. Some of the superb requirements it flaunts include, High performance This printer can print papers at a rate of approximately 20 web pages per min. To guarantee that no time at all is shed during printing, it has the initial page out in as rapid as 6 secs. The Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 A4 Mono Multifunction Inkjet Printer is compatible with both Mac and Windows as well as likewise features a USB connection.
Premium quality records Whether it is publishing, scanning or copying records, the EcoTank ET-M2140 is the maker to get the job done. It has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 DPI, which will ensure the production of excellent quality prints. The tray is conveniently available and can hold an optimum of 250 sheets. It likewise generates paired prints, which implies it instantly publishes on both sides of the paper.
Other attributes The EcoTank ET-M2140 has a distinct compact tank design and features a pigment bottle that is high yield. Each ink container can print up to 6000 pages, making the Epson EcoTank ET-M2140 A4 Mono Multifunction Inkjet Printer extremely inexpensive. To lower production prices even better, it uses extremely low energy because inkjet doesn’t make use of warmth for printing. The effectiveness of the printer is impressive, and its manufacturing abilities are exceptional. It also includes a screen to indicate various functions in addition to show essential info.
Rocemonded Driver : Epson M-3140 Software Install and Driver Download
Epson ET-M2140 Initial Ink Charging:
- 111 EcoTank Pigment black ink bottle
[su_tabs style=”sharp”][su_tab title=”OS Compatible“]
Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (32/64-bit) / Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 / Mac OS X – Intel, Mac OS X – PowerPC
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Epson ET-M2140 Specs
|Maximum Resolution||1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print|
|Print Speed||Black: 10 ppm|
Color: 4.5 ppm
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||3 pL|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||4 refillable ink tanks|
|Image Sensor||CIS Line Sensor|
|Optical Resolution||2400 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Color Depth||Color: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
Grayscale: 16-bit internal / 8-bit external
Black & White: 16-bit internal / 1-bit external
|Maximum Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
|Copy Speed||Black: 7.7 cpm|
Color: 3.7 cpm
|Number of Copies||Up to 20|
|Maximum Copy Size||8.5 x 11″ / 21.6 x 27.9 cm|
|Paper Handling||Input Tray|
|Paper Sizes||3.5 x 5″ to 8.5 x 47.2″ / 8.9 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 119.9 cm|
|Media Weight||Input Tray: 17-24 lb / 64-90 gsm|
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray: 100 sheets|
Output Tray: 30 sheets
|Special Media Support||Envelopes|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Direct Printing||Wi-Fi Direct|
SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
Google Cloud Print
Fire OS printing
Mopria Print Service
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
Mac OS X, macOS
|Control Panel||1.44″ / 3.65 cm color LCD|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5-0.3 A|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 13 W|
Off: 0.3 W
|Acoustics||Sound Power: 5.8 dB(A)|
Sound Pressure: 45 d(B)A
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C|
Humidity: 20 to 80%
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C|
Humidity: 5 to 85%
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Printing: 17.5 x 20.8 x 11.9″ / 44.5 x 52.8 x 30.2 cm|
Storage: 17.5 x 12 x 6.7″ / 44.5 x 30.5 x 17 cm
|Weight||11 lb / 5 kg|
|Package Weight||15.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.0 x 14.5 x 10.0″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Epson ET-M2140 Printer Driver Download
|Epson Product setup Windows 10/8/7/XP/ Vista (32/64-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|Epson Software Updater Windows 10/8/7/XP/ Vista (32/64-bit)||Download|
|Epson ET-M3170 Drivers Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista (64-bit) Server 2003/2008/2012/2016||Download|
|Scanner Driver Windows XP, Windows x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64.||Download|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X – Intel, Mac OS X – PowerPC||Download|
|Scanner Driver – Mac OS X – Intel||Download|
[su_spoiler title=”Epson ET-M2140 Setup For Windows” style=”modern-light”]
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows:
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.
To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you’re registering a new product with an existing account,
- select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
- See our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
[su_spoiler title=”Epson ET-M2140 Setup For Mac” style=”modern-light”]
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
[su_spoiler title=”Epson ET-M2140 Wireless Setup” style=”modern-light”]
How to connect an Epson ET-M2140 Series Wireless Printer
- Make sure you know your network name (SSID) and network password.
- For Direct USB Connection, Make sure the USB cable is connected on both ends of computer and the printer on the USB Port. (USB Cable is not included in the sales package)
The wireless printer can be “connected” via a wireless adapter installed in a computer or connected through a wireless router. To connect to your local network the printer must be set to settings compatible with your network. To set the settings on the adapter you must first connect to the printer in its current or default state.
Outline of the Process:
- Determine the settings of the printer
- Reset the settings to the default
- Configure a wireless computer or device to talk to the printer
- Set the printer to the desired settings
- Install the printer drivers and install the printer under Windows
Getting Initial Printer Settings
To setup an Epson wireless printer, you must get the current settings of the wireless printer by running the printer self test. To do this hold down the feed button while turning on the printer. The printer will print a list of initial settings including SSID (network ID), Mode (Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure), current IP address (default: 192.168.192.168)
The self test lets you know if your printer is operating properly. It checks the control circuits, printer mechanisms, print quality, control software version, and DIP switch settings.
This test is independent of any other equipment or software, so it is a good idea that run it when you first set up the printer. If the self test works correctly, it suggests the problem may be with the other equipment or the software, not the printer.
- To Run the Self Test
Make sure the printer is turned off and the roll paper cover is closed properly.
While holding down the FEED button, turn on the printer using the switch on the top front of the printer.
- The self-test prints the printer settings and then prints the following cuts the paper, and pauses.
- A sheet will print showing the MAC address, SSID, mode, wireless channel number, authorization method (None, WEP), Gateway (GW), IP address and IP assignment method.
- The network specific settings have been highlighted above.
- Check that the settings are reset by running the wireless card self-test, above.